Rates / Contact
|Please note that rates are in Canadian dollars
Fishing Package Rates include:
7 day fly-in fishing adventure $1080 per person plus applicable taxes (Canadian currency)
This quote is based upon a group of 4 or 8. Please call us for a detailed quote, reflecting the number of guests in your group.
* Maximum load is 4 people and 400lbs. If your party is less than 4 people, you will be allowed more baggage weight.
* Maximum load is 8 people and 800lbs. Otter Flight is normally used if the party is 5-8 people. If party is less than 8 people, you will be allowed more baggage weight.
Baggage allowance is 100lbs per person. If guests exceed the allotted weight limit, extra charges could apply.
To confirm a reservation, we require a $200 deposit per person. Deposits for NO SHOW members are not refundable and cannot be included in a party deposit.
FLY-IN MOOSE HUNTS
We offer two remote outpost locations for our moose hunt located in wildlife management unit 22. We are usually flexible on arrival and departure dates with most hunting trips lasting 5-7 days. Most groups prefer to fly in a day or two ahead to get settled and orient themselves with the lake.
Hunting package for 7 night stay includes:
- return flight to White River Air to camp
- boats, motors & gas
- cabin is equipped with propane stove, lights, refrigerator and generator
- moose tag(s)
- 100lbs. of gear per person
Not Included: Hunting or Fishing Licenses, Export Permits, Overweight Charges, tax
Deposit for moose hunt is $250 per person at time of booking
You will need to bring:
- sleeping bag
- warm clothing
- first aid kit
- approved flotation vest to be worn in boat
- personal gear
- all hunting gear (including: saw, come-along winch, rope, meat saw, game bags)
- fishing tackle
Call us for a detailed quote and to book your moose hunt!